Wednesday, February 15, 2012

20 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: banana
Gender: BOY!!!  Debating between Carter Ryan and Jackson Ryan
Maternity Clothes: still going back and forth, but maternity are so much more comfortable!  
Weight gain: 6 pounds (6.3 technically, according to Dr P's scale)
Movement: YES!!!  I noticed him Thursday night and KNEW it was him!  Matt was able to feel him!  Now he moves all the time, always in the same place in my lower abdomen. Sara and Mrs. Diana have both felt him too! 
Sleep: I've found comfortable ways to sleep on my sides, so a little better than last week.  
Symptoms: does a bursting heart for my little monkey count? :)
Cravings: none, but still don't like the idea of Los Cucos
What I miss: Diet Coke, sleeping on my stomach
Best moment this week: seeing our Monkey on the ultrasound screen and hearing the doctor say "He's perfect!"
Best husband moment/quote: Matt wasn't able to make it to my appointment yesterday, but he was insistant that I text him every update during the ultrasound.  So cute to see him so concerned! 
Notes: Cerclage went well today.  I was home by 1:30 with no pain or pain meds.  Monkey is sealed in there tight, lol!  Thanks for all the prayers, emails, texts, etc today.  So much love! 

3 comments:

Mechelle said...

And, one more thing: Did you notice the difference in your belly from last week to this one? He's jumped right on out there! Jami says she saw where someone did the pics like you are doing, but had a chalkboard or some such thing behind her. She marked it each week. Next baby...maybe? :)

Aunt Laura said...

Ok, I took a vote at work and we voted CARTER RYAN!!!!! Yay, so glad yall don't have to worry about that anymore! You look fabulous!!!! Love you and monkey man!

Brittany said...

You look so cute!! I love both of the names!