Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Poor Coopie

Cooper had surgery yesterday to get a mass on his leg removed and poor thing just can't calm down.  We were up all night with him as he just wouldn't stop crying. My heart just breaks for my little (big) guy as I can't fix anything for him.  It kills me to see him to stressed and sad and I know he would feel better if he could just get some sleep.

Nana and PawPaw checked on his today for us while we were at work and he seems to be feeling better today than he did last night.  Hopefully we continue in this direction and my baby boy is back to himself in no time at all.

God is definitely preparing us for our little monkey in July.  Matt and I took shifts on who would lay with Cooper last night while the other got some sleep on the couch, lol!


No comments: