Wednesday, February 22, 2012

21 Weeks

Obviously I will be re-taking this picture once the virus of 2012 passes.  Embarrassing. 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: carrot
Gender: BOY!!!  Still no progress on the name
Maternity Clothes: been rocking sweatpants and t-shirts this week while I've been sick
Weight gain: hoping I stayed at 6 pounds this week, but not likely :(
Movement: YES!!!  Monkey moves all the time!  If I haven't felt him in awhile I can put my hand on my stomach and he starts kicking.  Matt lays with us and talks to him every night while he's moving- it's my favorite time of day. 
Sleep: Good this week with the addition of some crazy dreams
Symptoms: abdominal cramping and a backache
Cravings: anything but Mexican food
What I miss: Diet Coke, sleeping on my stomach
Best moment this week: listening to Monkey at L&D while being monitored.  He didn't like the monitor on my stomach so immediately started kicking it, lol! 
Best husband moment/quote: since my doctor has been discussing bed rest and now I've been sick Matt has started stressing about all the stuff he is going to have to take care of by himself.  Bless his heart! 
Notes: Being sick and pregnant is NO FUN!  I'm limited to clear liquids and my bed all week and I'm bored to death.  But very happy that Monkey is moving around and fine- all for you baby! 

1 comment:

Laura said...

You look GREAT, sick and all!!!!