Wednesday, February 8, 2012

19 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: heirloom tomato
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: I've still been going back and forth between maternity and non-maternity pants. 
Weight gain: guessing 6ish pounds
Movement: Still not feeling anything daily, but I can tell he is sitting very low in my abdomen
Sleep: Sleeping even worse this week than last.  Not having to go to the bathroom, just cannot get comfortable.  I miss sleeping on my stomach!!
Symptoms: dull ache/pain in my lower abdomen, leg cramps
Cravings: no cravings, but lots of aversions.  Can't stand the idea of Los Cucos which breaks Matt's heart because it's his favorite
What I miss: Diet Coke
Best moment this week: walking into my co-workers room this afternoon and one of her students saying "Whoa...she's fat" to the kid next to her.  I'll take that as a compliment! :)
Best husband moment/quote: Us sitting down to look at Matt's spring/summer schedule so he can let Coach J know when he needs time off
Notes: Looking forward to my 20 week appointment next week

No comments: