Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mason's birthday party

Obviously I wasn't able to attend on Saturday (huge tear!) but Mason celebrated his 1st birthday Dr. Seuss style.  So cool that they share a birthday! Matt was a doll and came home with almost 400 pictures for me.  I only had to send 10+ threatening text messages about what to take pictures of.  :)

Green eggs and ham :)


I think this might be my fav pic of the day


Yum! :)

Mason and Nana




Standing on his own!!! BIG boy!




Stephanie did such a great job with all of the food and decorations.  And the little ham sandwiches were DELICIOUS!! Omg I about died over then on Sunday!  

So, so, SOOOO sad I couldn't be there; it's not like you can ever re-live a 1st birthday party.  :(  Guess I'm going to have to make it up with lots of gifts over the next year.  :)

No comments: