Wednesday, March 21, 2012

25 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: rutabaga
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: besides my weekly doctor appointment (when I actually get dressed) I'm usually in PJ's everyday
Weight gain: 10 lbs
Movement: I'm starting to notice a pattern to his movements, although they are still really low.  I can tell the difference between his kicks/punches and regular movements. 
Sleep: Better!  Matt has made me a "pillow fort" every night and I'm sleeping through the night! Whoo hoo! 
Symptoms: backache, leg cramps, occasional heartburn
Cravings: anything sweet
What I miss: being able to go from laying down to sitting up easily 
Best moment this week: my crazy pregnancy dreams! 
Best husband moment/quote: Matt laying with my belly each night and talking to Monkey.  It's like their little daddy/son time. 
Belly-button watch: still an innie...barely...Matt gets a kick out of checking it everyday to see if it's "popped"
Notes: loving my new medicine...and Zulily!! 

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

Yea for new meds! I am glad you are doing better. No more "devil" drug.o