Friday, March 9, 2012

23 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: large mango
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: since I'm now on full-time bed rest my pj's fit pretty good ;)
Weight gain: 7-9 lbs
Movement: still feeling him really low in my belly all day.  His movements have started to be noticeably stronger.  
Sleep: I have good and bad nights.  I sleep best after Matt has gone to work laying sideways across the bed, lol! 
Symptoms: oh my Lord this backache is going to be the end of me! And leg cramps, a sharp pain below my right rib (random), and is it possible that my leg hair has stopped growing?!?
Cravings: Vanilla milkshakes from McDonalds- I blame my daddy
What I miss: Diet Coke, sleeping on my stomach, being comfortable in any position
Best moment this week: the highlight of my days has been watching Ellen in the afternoons
Best husband moment/quote: Matt went to the grocery store for the 1st time on Sunday.  I broke down the list by aisle for him and he called no less than 10 times while he was there with questions.  He came home and had a major temper tantrum, lol!
Belly-button watch: still an innie, for now.  Wondering why I ever pierced my belly-button when I was 16, ugh! 
Notes: I hate Terbutaline

And because Coopie wanted in the pics too:

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ugh rib pains started for me this weekend - it is the worst!!