Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Draw Something

Have y'all heard of this amazing, highly addictive app?  My wonderful SIL, Stephanie, introduced me and DS helps my days in bed go by super fast! (Okay, maybe not super fast, but faster than staring at the ceiling goes by.)

Basically it's Pictionary on your iPhone or iPad.  I've found it easier to play on the iPad since you have a larger screen to work with.  I have several games going so I typically have pictures to draw every time I check my computer.  Some of the words they give you are hard (rza...seriously?!?) and some are just hilarious.  I've saved a few to my computer that were too good not to share.

The Good


The Bad


The Ugly
That was "zipper" for anyone wondering
I don't even remember what this is

Are you playing Draw Something?  Add me...Amanda0312!! 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your peacock is so much better than mine! Mine looked like a turkey! Yes, Adam and I are addicted to this game! :)

Lisa said...

I love this!!!!!! I am addicted to this game. I will find you now...

Laura said...

Thank you for ALL of my drawings being in the ugly!!!! So sweet of you dear sister!

You didn't add my nacho one, that was pretty good!