Wednesday, March 14, 2012

24 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: ear of corn
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: mainly t-shirts and leggings during the day, I wore a non-maternity dress today.  The above shirt and jeans are maternity. 
Weight gain: 10 lbs
Movement: Yes! Mainly in my lower left abdomen, guessing that's where his feet are.  His movements are more than just little kicks and jabs now.  Matt gets a kick out of poking him and feeling him kick back.  :)
Sleep: This week hasn't been great.  I have been waking up around 3am, staying awake and falling back asleep around 7am.  Ugh! 
Symptoms: acid reflux has made it's unwanted debut.  Still having leg cramps and  a killer backache.  
Cravings: anything sweet
What I miss: Diet Coke, sleeping on my stomach, being comfortable in any position
Best moment this week: Matt is home for spring break so I've had company while on bed rest
Best husband moment/quote: Matt's 2nd grocery store experience went much better than the first, lol.  Can I count his quote "Whoa, you've really popped!" as my least favorite part this week??
Belly-button watch: still an innie
Notes: Hoping for a good appointment tomorrow!



No comments: