Thursday, March 1, 2012

22 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: spaghetti squash
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly, loving the skirt (and the warm weather to wear it!) in the pic above
Weight gain: 7 lbs
Movement: still feeling him really low in my belly all day.  I'm not sure what's in that belly because I feel him WAY below where you see him.  (Where my left hand is in the picture above)
Sleep: I have good and bad nights.  The belly is making sleep hard to achieve. 
Symptoms: leg cramps at night and a horrible backache
Cravings: Cuties
What I miss: Diet Coke, sleeping on my stomach, being able to sit in a chair comfortably
Best moment this week: my doctor appointment went well yesterday
Best husband moment/quote: "Do I have to out Icy Hot on your back AGAIN???"
Notes: I've noticed my belly-button has stretched out.  Wondering if it's going to make it 18 more weeks?!?

3 comments:

Amy said...

lol my belly button as stretched too!! Adam thinks its the funniest thing - when I sneeze, it pops out. I don't think I will have an innie too much longer :(

Amber Allen said...

Collin, Tony, and Justin did not even want to recycle today because they could not see you! We are missing you already!

Amanda McD said...

@Amber- tell my boys I miss them too! And Tony BETTER be doing his math homework or I will come up there and find him!!