Monday, March 26, 2012

100 days!

100 days to baby boy (who still remains nameless)!  I don't even want to entertain the idea of him getting here any earlier, thus I haven't made much progress on baby prep.  I'm hoping that the more I put off the longer her will remain baking safe in my belly. :)

So still on my To Do List (which has now turned into Matt's To Do List) is the following:

  • Nursery furniture
  • Bedding
  • Call Aetna
  • Register at MHKH and Methodist
  • Complete pre-registration at MHKH in person
  • Schedule childbirth classes
  • Register for breastfeeding classes and hospital tour
  • Outfit for baby shower
  • Hostess gifts
  • Start baby registry
  • Schedule newborn photos
  • Outfits for newborn photos
  • Call HR about bedrest and maternity leave
  • Work on pregnancy scrapbook (ongoing) 
  • Nursing bras/tanks/dresses
  • Finalize will
  • Clean out bathroom cabinets
  • Clean out bookshelf
  • Sell old books
  • Re-arrange kitchen cabinets
  • Paint nursery
  • Assemble nursery furniture
  • Decide on a baby name!!!
  • Wall decals/curtains/rug for nursery
  • Glider for nursery
  • Select pediatrician
  • Wash baby clothes
  • Hospital bag
  • Complete registry "must-haves"
  • Birth announcements
  • Put bassinet and changing station back on pack-n-play
  • Take Cooper to groomer
I'm sure I'll add more than I complete in the coming weeks.  Matt will have to get in go-mode before spring football starts, but I'm trying not to be too pushy from my spot on the bed.  :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

can't wait for the registry to be complete so I can buy you some sweet baby items :):):) YAY! I'm soooooo excited for baby McD to be here.

Amy said...

Your list is making me freak out about everything I need to finish!! LOL Glad you are doing well! Can't wait for y'all to decide on that perfect name!