Wednesday, March 28, 2012

26 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: English hothouse cucumber
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: Yup.  I've even started wearing some of Matt's shirts for PJ's
Weight gain: 12 lbs!!
Movement: Baby boy is so good and moves as soon as I wake up in the morning, as if to say "Morning, Mama!"
Sleep: Awful this week.  Back to sleeping in 3 hour chunks.  
Symptoms: backache and leg cramps
Cravings: anything sweet
What I miss: Driving a car, seeing the sun and taking Cooper on walks
Best moment this week: Brooks kissing my belly and saying "bye bye" to baby :)
Best husband moment/quote: Matt went out of town for work last weekend and he would call to FaceTime with Monkey, lol
Belly-button watch: still an innie...barely...Matt gets a kick out of checking it everyday to see if it's "popped"
Notes: passed my glucose test!  Childbirth class starts next week, eek!!  

No comments: