Wednesday, May 30, 2012

35 Weeks

We had another trip to L&D this week, thus the two pictures.  I'll detail in another post.  

We were in L&D the day I was 35 weeks so we had to improvise with the picture.  And I think the dress on the right makes me look HUGE! 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: honeydew melon
Gender: BOY...Carter Ryan!
Weight gain: guessing 20-21 pounds...didn't make my appointment this week
Movement: not so much real movement anymore, but more stretching I guess you can say.  He's definitely squished in there and pushing with his legs on my right ribs constantly. 
Sleep: off and on.  I've learned to sleep when I can. 
Symptoms: insomnia, itching, shortness of breath, leg cramps and general uncomfortableness
Cravings: anything sweet
What I miss: Diet Coke and eating a full meal...I can only eat a little at a time now without feeling sick
Best moment this week: getting my cerclage out!! 
Best husband moment/quote: Matt was so sweet in L&D all week sleeping on that little couch and fetching every small thing I needed.  He was very concerned with all the medicine they were pumping me full of and kept asking all the nurses if everything was safe for baby.  
Belly-button watch: still more in than out, but I catch it every once in awhile sticking out 
Notes: we made some serious progress this week getting the house and nursery ready.  When I'm ready I'll post nursery pics! 

1 comment:

Grace Meeker said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I've been keeping up with all of your posts but that picture of you in that dress looks like that baby is going to pop out!! =) You look adorable!!!