Wednesday, May 2, 2012

31 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: four naval oranges
Gender: BOY...Carter Ryan!
Weight gain: 19 pounds
Movement: his movements have definitely slowed down, I can tell he is getting cramped in there
Sleep: what's that?
Symptoms: backache, cramps and itchy
Cravings: I simply cannot eat enough fruit or drink enough water.  I had an entire watermelon by myself this week!  
What I miss: sleep and coffee
Best moment this week: making progress on his nursery and getting the bassinet put together
Best husband moment/quote: "I'm glad that bassinet has wheels on it so when he cries at night you can just wheel him out into the living room."  Ha! He has another thing coming!   
Belly-button watch: still holding out...stay strong! 
Notes: So glad it's May! Hoping I don't have a baby this month but glad that we are getting close! 

2 comments:

Laura said...

CRM looks soooo cute!!!! You too ;)

Brittany said...

You look wonderful! I'm cracking up at Matt's comment...let me know how that works out! Hehe! :)