Wednesday, May 23, 2012

34 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: cantaloupe...my craving this week! 
Gender: BOY...Carter Ryan!
Weight gain19 pounds still
Movement: I swear this boy is going to come out as one of those body builders.  He moves so much and so often it HURTS.  But a good hurt, of course :)
Sleep: not really sleeping a whole lot
Symptoms: insomnia, itching and leg cramps
Cravings: fruit
What I miss: Diet Coke
Best moment this week: my baby shower on Sunday and reaching 34 weeks!! Now our goal is 36 weeks! 
Best husband moment/quote: This weeks gem comes from a customer at Chick-fil-A.  We had lunch there before my appointment yesterday and as I was waiting by the door he looked at me and said, "You due tomorrow?"  In my head I had a few choice words but I just smiled and said, "No, still have about 6 weeks" with a big smile on my face.  Really dude?!?
Belly-button watch: it's out and in, which is weird.  I'm not sure what causes it to change, but sometimes I look and it's visibly sticking out, and others it's completely flat. 
Notes: Contractions are more frequent and more painful, just not frequent enough to do anything about.  Hard to believe I've been putting up with these for 12 weeks now!  Guess I'm just "lucky" 

2 comments:

Amy said...

My belly button is mostly out now but if Bennett is awake and sticking his butt out, my belly button really sticks out! If he is sleeping and farther back in my belly - it is flat!

If one more woman stares at me - I swear I am going to ask "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?"

Here is to making it to 36 weeks!!!

Grace Meeker said...

my last comment must have not posted. =(

you look so adorable!!! and you definitely don't look like you've gained a single pound...your all belly! =) can't wait to meet that little guy....