Thursday, January 26, 2012

17 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: turnip
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: I'm in a weird in-between stage where neither is comfortable.  I can fit in most of my work pants, but not jeans.  Although maternity jeans fall down all day!
Weight gain: 3 pounds
Movement: He moved for me last night!  It was wonderful!
Sleep: I still catch myself on my stomach some nights, but overall I've been sleeping pretty good
Symptoms: still the dry nose and add restless legs at night
Cravings: none that I can remember
What I miss: Diet Coke, getting dressed in 2 minutes and not changing every outfit 3 times
Best moment this week: his little dance party last night!  
Best husband moment/quote: Seeing Matt's face when I discussed childbirth and breastfeeding classes...lol!
Notes: My belly has officially "popped" and my kids are loving it!  Everyday they ask about the baby and how I'm feeling.  It's probably just to get out of doing work, but I love talking about him!  :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

love it! xoxo

Mechelle said...

A moving baby is about the coolest thing IN. THE. WORLD. Best part of being pregnant. The kids asking about it to get out of work...some yes, but they think it is cool too. Even the boys. I was preggers with Jordan and teaching; every day I'd have to give a report on whether I threw up that day etc. Kids were continually, and sincerely, asking if they could get me water, did I need some crackers from the cabinet etc. It was sweet. I am so glad you are truly enjoying this entire process. It is God's work. I never felt so blessed as when I was expecting. xoxox