Thursday, January 19, 2012

16 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: avocado..yum!
Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: I'm in a weird in-between stage where neither is comfortable.  I can fit in most of my work pants, but not jeans.  Although maternity jeans fall down all day!
Weight gain: 3 pounds...finally!
Movement: none since what I may have felt last week, but looking forward to some flutters in the next few weeks.  The ultrasound tech said yesterday he was deeper than most babies, and my stomach muscles are preventing me from feeling anything yet
Sleep: I still catch myself on my stomach some nights, but overall I've been sleeping pretty good
Symptoms: dry nose and nosebleeds...yuck!
Cravings: salad, which the oddest craving ever because I've never been a fan of salad
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, Diet Coke, only peeing 3 times a day
Best moment this week: finding out that we are having a BOY!!
Best husband moment/quote: I told Matt last week the baby could hear us so we needed to talk to it at night.  Last night once we knew he was a boy he started talking football to him.  Melt my heart.  
Notes: Going shopping this weekend for boy stuff!  So fun!!

1 comment:

The Joiners said...

Yay for baby boy McDaniel! You are going to be such a great team mom!! :)