Monday, January 9, 2012

14 Weeks

Written January 3


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: lemon
Gender: had some crazy dreams this week about each! 
Maternity Clothes: so close! 
Weight gain: 0
Movement: none
Sleep: getting as much sleep as I can before going back to work, in spite of all the dreams
Symptoms: morning/ all-day sickness, AWFUL!
Cravings: I can't drink enough water, I'm always thirsty
What I miss: DIET COKE!!!  Also, sleeping on my stomach is getting a little more uncomfortable each night.  It's not going to be too much longer until I'm on my side.
Best moment this week: Matt and I have been talking about various names! So fun!
Best husband moment/quote: Matt's frequent back rubs- LOVE!! 
Notes: not feeling very well today, hoping I don't get sick

No comments: