Wednesday, January 11, 2012

15 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: apple
Gender: still no sign either way but Matt has decided we are going to find out! 
Maternity Clothes: YES! In this picture both the shirt and jeans are maternity!  There are in the smallest sizes I could possibly find, but still maternity nonetheless!  
Weight gain: was so sick last week with the flu/virus that I had to have lost weight
Movement: MAYBE! Monday night we were watching the Bama/ LSU game and I noticed these little flutters on my right side.  A little later I noticed them again and laid my hand on top of them.  If it wasn't little baby kicks I don't know what it was!
Sleep: the days of sleeping on my stomach are officially over.  I've slept on my stomach for 28 years, I don't know how to change!  I am going to buy one of those pregnancy pillows I hear such good things about
Symptoms: last week I was home with a nasty virus so I haven't been feeling well 
Cravings: salad, which the oddest craving ever because I've never been a fan of salad
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, Diet Coke, only peeing 3 times a day
Best moment this week: feeling the baby move!!
Best husband moment/quote: Matt was SO excited (and a little jealous) I felt the baby move.  He immediately ran to get the doppler so we could listen to the heartbeat together. 
Notes: I think I'm officially "showing" (even if I have to pooch it out a little) so my kids know the big news, although that's a separate story in itself


2 comments:

Amy said...

You look great!!! I felt my first "flutters" right around 13 weeks! At week 15 they slowed down quite a bit, now he has been doing jumping jacks every day! You look great, and yes, you definitely have an oh so cute bump!

Sara said...

Yaaaaay for feeling that sweet pea move! And I love your cute preggo bump!!!!