Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall TV Lineup

I've been looking forward to this week (specifically today) since all my prime-time shows ended in May.  I live for good TV!  We never go to the movies and my ideal way to decompress at night is just to veg out on the couch.  And I'm getting a lot of TV time in now that I'm nursing 1,000 hours a day!

Not much has changed from my line-up last year.  Some shows have moved nights which has changed my schedule a tad.  I'm super excited about some of the new shows on TV now, too!

Here's what I'm thinking for Fall 2012:

Daytime/ Daily (new category this year!)

Today Show with Kathie Lee & Hoda

Ellen

Mondays

How I Met Your Mother

Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars


Tuesdays

Go On

The New Normal

New Girl

Private Practice

Debating: The Mindy Project, Parenthood

Wednesdays

Criminal Minds

Modern Family

Conflict: Law & Order SVU

Debating: Guys with Kids, Revenge

Thursdays

The Big Bang Theory

The Office

Grey's Anatomy!!!! (my fav!!) 

Scandal

Conflict: Glee...HATE that this was moved to Thursdays...ugh!

Weekends

College Gameday and College Football

Catch-up on DVR 

Debating: 666 Park Avenue

When they Return

Duck Dynasty, Body of Proof, Community, Harry's Law & Political Animals

all pictures via Google Images

I don't watch anything while it's actually airing; I always DVR and watch after Matt and Carter are asleep.  It's my "me" time and I love falling asleep on the couch with the TV on.  It's weird, but it's my thing.  My biggest fear is that my DVR will one day be empty and I will have to watch daytime TV, haha! It's nice having something to do while I'm nursing, too.  

After the Emmy's Sunday night it sounds like I need to add Homeland, Breaking Bad & Mad Men.

Any other recommendations?  I'm not sure I have any more time to watch but I'd love to hear anything that is a MUST!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

We have fallen off the Mad Men bandwagon but LOVE Breaking Bad. Eric wants to start Homeland also... People say it's so good!

Gillian said...

Definitely watch Parenthood!! I cry every week. Without fail. Awesome family drama (which I think is a category really lacking on TV these days!)

Laura said...

Revenge is a MUST!!!!

Anonymous said...

Revenge is a must AND it got moved to Sundays!!