Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Note from Carter

Dear Daddy and Mama,

You win.  It's been three and a half months of me running the show and it's time for y'all to take over.  I do so much better when y'all make me nap throughout the day (and not in the car) and go to bed early at night.  Thank you for taking such good care of me and giving me so many kisses throughout the day!  Y'all are my favorite people that I've met so far.


I'm having so much fun now!  I'm finally over all that crying business that I was doing...boy was that exhausting.  My favorite thing to do right now is chew on my hands.  Who knew those things existed?  I'm so glad I discovered them because they keep me so entertained all day, especially in the car.  And when I'm not chewing on my hands I'm drooling all over the place- that's fun too! It helps Mama get through all of my 0-3 month clothes I haven't worn yet since I can soak an outfit so quickly with drool.


My tummy is also starting to feel better.  I still don't like to lay on my back for awhile after I've eaten, but I'm loving being on my stomach.  Sometimes during tummy time I just fall asleep- Nana says I'm going to be a stomach sleeper as soon as I can roll over.  Speaking of rolling over, I'm not ready for that yet.  Not interested.  No way.  


Thanks for changing my diaper all the time.  I LOVE having my diaper changed!  Especially when Daddy does it because we play the kick-kick-kick, punch-punch-punch game.  I love to talk during my diaper changes, too.  Y'all just make the silliest faces and sounds while I'm getting my diaper changed and I can't help but talk to you.  If you only knew what I was thinking...


I love you both so much!  Thank you for being the BEST mom and dad and taking such good care of me.  I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my parents you'll be.  

2 comments:

Amy said...

Precious!!! Bennett has mastered the hand chewing down to a T! I am so happy the crying is over! I think we are finally getting over it ourselves! Glad you all are doing well! Yay for getting to the fun stage!

Robby and Stephanie said...

Such a sweet baby boy! He loves his momma & daddy:)