Monday, July 23, 2012

Oops...

Well, I guess I took a little unplanned blog break.  My bad.  I really don't want to do that again so I can keep up with everything that's going on with Carter and in the McD house.  Must.Be.Better.

So what have we been up to?
Being a baby burrito

FaceTiming with Brooks

Hanging with Dad

Playing with Brooks

Sleeping

Crying

Getting a mow hawk from Uncle Jeff

Being cute

Visiting Daddy at work

Visiting Mama Jo

Dad has a fever right now (and starts practice today) so please say a little prayer that he feels better soon and Little doesn't get sick.  

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good to see you back and to see some new photos to baby C! He is growing! Hope Matt gets to feeling better ASAP!!

Grace Meeker said...

Thanks for the update!! =) Always love seeing pictures of that "little" cutie patootie!! =)

Nikki Kallina said...

I hope Matt feels better! Carter is so cute!!! :)