Monday, July 2, 2012

14 years :)

First I want to say Happy Anniversary to Mr. Sammy and Mrs. Diana! They celebrated 34 years of marriage yesterday!

We were overshadowed by a certain someone yesterday, but Matt and I officially started dating 14 years ago yesterday! We definitely have had our ups and downs, time together and time apart since 1998, but I'm so glad I said "yes" when he asked me out so many years ago (and yes, he did say the words "will you go out with me?", lol!)
































 Wow! Love you, babe! 

3 comments:

Nikki Kallina said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the cute pics of you and Matt! Ya'll have a special relationship that you should cherish forever! :)

Brittany said...

Love these pictures!! Happy 14 years! :)

Amy said...

Happy 14 years and here is to another 14!! :) Love the photos!!