Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday musings


  • I read 50 Shades of Grey this weekend.  Oy!  I'm not sure what else there is to say about that.
  • Monkey seems to be doing better with the reflux on his medication.  Next time I'm in the office I am going to ask about something that doesn't come in the dissolving pill form.  Such a pain to administer! 
  • My nails are in awful shape from my last shallac.  Ugh!  Nothing drives me crazier than when my nails are long and messy.
  • Scratch that...when there's a wrinkle in the sheets...that's what drives me craziest
  • I've been doing a lot of thinking on the infertility, pregnancy, motherhood front.  Possibly more to come later if I can get the words collected the way I want them.  
  • I love this post from Amy to her daughter, LC.  Ditto.
  • I'm getting very good at writing blog posts with one hand.
  • I'm thinking we can start on some of our 0-3 month clothes soon!  All of our newborn clothes still fit but he's growing so fast!
  • Cooper has adjusted well to Carter. He mainly ignores him but still follows me all over the house.  

2 comments:

Katy said...

Zantac comes in a liquid form! So much easier than the dissolving Previcid!

Nikki Kallina said...

Amanda, did you read all 3 50 shades books? I read them too! :) "Bared to you" is also good if you liked 50 shades! What are you doing on Aug 4-5th wkend? I would love to see you, baby Carter, Steph, and baby Mason! I think we will be in town that wkend!