Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birth Announcement

Announcements have been mailed to I can finally post these PRECIOUS pictures!

Front: 
Back:

It honestly takes my breath away every time I walk by and get a glimpse of his newborn pictures.  I just still cannot believe that this little baby is MINE! I could have never even imagined something this perfect in my wildest dreams.  

And I must give credit to the two ladies who made this possible.  Ally of Little Bears Designs created the card, and Sara of Sara Griffin Photography took the pictures.  I will forever be grateful to these ladies for freezing this moment in time for us to remember forever.    

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it!! Have our posted on the fridge on display! :)

Brittany said...

Love it! I love seeing sweet Carter on my fridge every day! I see so much of you in him!! Who do y'all think he looks like? I'd love to come meet him soon!

Grace Meeker said...

I LOVE the birth announcement...just got it in the mail yesterday!! =) I couldn't stop staring at his cuteness!! so happy for you guys!! =)