Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Carter + Eva

Way back in October, before we found out I was pregnant, I had a "hunch" about my BFF, Emily.  I remember driving to acupuncture and talking to her, knowing she was about to tell me she was pregnant.  Sure enough...she was!

About 2 weeks later I found out that I was pregnant and after we had our first ultrasound she was one of the first people I called.  Actually, I sent her a letter in the mail but ruined the surprise before she could receive it, lol! We were due almost exactly a month apart!

It was so fun having Emily to talk to throughout my entire pregnancy.  It would not have been the same if we were due further apart.  She was my rock so much of the time when everything was (literally) falling apart and she has been my savior these first few weeks with Carter.

Low and behold, Eva and Carter were born only 2 days apart!  Eva was born on Wednesday, May 30, the same day I was in the hospital for PTL and got my cerclage out.  We thought for a second they would have the same birthday! I "met" Eva on Thursday...she is identical to her big sister, Ella.


 Once we were home from having Carter he was able to "meet" Eva too.  I fully plan on using this photo in the slide show at their rehearsal dinner! It's only appropriate that they get married, right?!

Going to the chapel and we're, gonna get married! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

A match made in heaven!! Love you Aunt Amanda and Carter Ryan! :)