Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sneak Peek

We had our newborn pictures taken on Monday and our little Monkey was SO FUSSY! I felt so bad for him but we still managed to get some beautiful shots.  Our fabulous, wonderful, patient, talented photographer, Sara Griffin of Sara Griffin Photography worked photography magic with our little fussy pants and posted a sneak peek on her blog yesterday.  Do you die over how cute these pictures are?!?


I melt


Thank you, Sara! I can't wait to see the rest and order some to frame for the house!

5 comments:

Nikki Kallina said...

Amanda he looks so sweet in his monkey outfit!! Yall look so happy! :)

Amy said...

Love love love them!! He is so handsome!!!!

Sara said...

You are so sweet, Amanda! It was such a treat for me - I love doing newborn sessions, and to see you guys interacting with Carter was the icing on the cake! Y'all make a great team as parents for your sweet boy. :)

PS - I realized that we have the same OB. :) Dr. P delivered all my boys!

Laura H. said...

Love all the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest!

Daniel and Jamie said...

LOVE these!! They look so amazing, I am sure you are just dying to see the rest of them! =)