Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A true baby shower

On Sunday my mom's BFF, Tammy, hosted a baby shower for me and Carter.  It was originally scheduled for June 3, but at that time we were in the hospital with our new baby!  Mrs. Tammy graciously rescheduled for us and it was even better because I got to bring Carter along!

I'll admit, I was really nervous about bringing Carter to a shower where I knew everyone would want to see him and hold him, but it worked out really well. He slept the entire time and only got a little fussy at the end when it was time to eat.  Mrs. Joseph aka the "baby whisperer" was able to keep him calm until I was finished opening presents.

It was so nice to have a shower and actually be able to get up and move around and open all the gifts without fearing that I would go into labor!! And having that big belly out of the way made bending over to reach all the gifts so much easier.

We were again blessed with so many great gifts and so much love! My heart was bursting showing Carter off to everyone! A big thank you to everyone who was able to make it!





No comments: