Tuesday, November 19, 2013

19 Weeks

November 19, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 19 weeks
Size of babies: mangoes
Genders: GIRLS!!   
Maternity clothes: all the way
Weight gain: 13 pounds
Belly growth: 7.5 inches 
Movement: all the time, Matt and Jeff have both felt them from the outside
Sleep: not great.  Trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. 
Symptoms: just general uncomfortableness
Cravings: orange juice and Quizno's
Belly button: almost out!
What I miss: I've been very anxious lately about things working out okay, so I guess I miss having peace of mind
Best moment this week: Carter has been kissing and hugging my belly every chance he gets
Best husband moment/quote: "I'll rub your back if you will rub mine."  Who's pregnant here?!?
Notes: my injection site is itchy and sore
Comparison picture to 19 weeks with Carter:

And my best big boy:

2 comments:

Grace Meeker said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Carter!! :) You look adorable as always!

Gillian said...

You look fantastic!! Hope you're able to get some peace of mind and some sleep in the coming weeks.