Tuesday, November 26, 2013

20 Weeks

November 26, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 20 weeks
Size of babies: bananas
Genders: GIRLS!! And I think we have names!    
Weight gain: 14 pounds
Belly growth: 8.5 inches 
Movement: yes, and I am starting to be able to distinguish between kicks and punches, Baby A and Baby B
Sleep: not great
Symptoms: just general uncomfortableness
Cravings: nothing specific, just thirsty quite often and nothing sounds good to eat
Belly button: in one minute and out the next
What I miss: ease of movement
Best moment this week: seeing baby girls yesterday and sharing our names with Dr P who LOVED them
Best husband moment/quote: "You seriously can't do a sit up? Lay down...right now...prove it."  Let's just say I should have put money on that bet before I proved him wrong.
Notes: it's crazy to me how fast everything is happening this time around.  At most I only have 16 weeks to go....I need to get started on finalizing names, starting nursery decor, etc.
Comparison picture to 20 weeks with Carter:

And, of course, my sweet assistant:

No comments: