Wednesday, November 6, 2013

17 Weeks

November 5, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 17 weeks
Size of babies: onions
Genders: GIRLS!!   
Maternity clothes: all the way
Weight gain: 11 pounds
Belly growth:  6 inches!! 
Movement: Yes! Both are kicking and stretching, but especially Baby A!  Matt has not been able to feel anything yet.   
Sleep: sleeping pretty good with a few cases of early morning insomnia thrown in  
Symptoms: sporadic sickness, skin is still breaking out, severe moodiness and leg cramps at night
Cravings: nothing I can think of.  Nothing sounds good or tastes good right now so I'm having a really hard time eating anything.
Belly button: almost out!
What I miss: bending over easily, bathing Carter comfortably, basically anything where I'm bending over my belly.  It's amazing how early I'm feeling so big and uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: finding out we are expecting TWO GIRLS! 
Best husband moment/quote: "Two girls?!? How sure are they?  Can they re-check?"
Notes: feeling very thankful, but also more like 27 weeks pregnant instead of 17 weeks
Comparison picture to 17 weeks with Carter: