Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Carter's First Haircut

One of my handsome boys got his hair cut this weekend!  I'll give you a hint...it wasn't Matt and it wasn't Cooper :)

After his hair falling out at 4 months it has come back full force and was getting long in some places.  He has a really nice part and the top is just perfect, but the sides were sort of hanging over his ears a little.  I kept catching myself brushing it behind his ears so we finally decided to go ahead and get it cut before the wedding this weekend.

Matt and I were worried he would absolutely freak out, but he actually did so good!  We took him to a place that specialized in kids cuts, so he sat in a firetruck seat and got to watch a DVD during the cut.  It was a little expensive, so I'm hoping that by the next time he needs a cut I can do it myself (I cut Matt's hair).  But I'm so glad we did it because we got some precious pictures and they made us a special gift with the hair they cut off.

His tips were darker than his roots so I think he looks a little blonder than before!



I love the picture where he's holding onto the steering wheel of the seat.  So cute!  And here is the final product:


Have you ever seen anyone more handsome than my little boy?!?  Precious! Love him!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Precious baby!! I can't believe how light his hair is!! Bennett has probably 3 strands that are LONG! I've thought about cutting them myself, but want to wait so he can get his "first" hair cut!