Monday, March 18, 2013

Mason's 2nd Birthday

Playing a little catch-up...

Saturday, March 2 Mason turned TWO YEARS OLD!! I cannot believe that little peanut, who took his sweet time to get here, is already 2!! Wow! And to think that this year he became a big brother...all of this just blows my mind.  I feel like time is flying by so quickly...next thing I know Mason, Carter and Graeme are all going to be driving, going to prom and leaving for college.  Tear!

Steph and Rob had a small party to celebrate and I'm so thankful I got to go this year.  Last year was my first full day on strict bedrest, so this totally beats that! I'm still bummed I missed his first birthday :( Carter was still holding onto his RSV so he stayed at home with Mama K.

Anyone who knows Mason knows he loves him a tractor, and when he opened his presents it was tractor after tractor! And they were all different! Matt was pumped to pick out Mason's gift this year and got him a truck, boat, jet ski and 4-wheeler toy from Bass Pro.







Happy birthday, Mase Mase! We love you! 

No comments: