Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shellac update

Well, we are two weeks in and I am so excited to announce that I don’t have any cracks or peels!  (Compare here for week one.)  I’m am so very happy with this manicure and will definitely convert to Shellac for all future manicures. 

photo (2)

photo

Question for other shellac-ers: I’m leaving for Florida on Saturday and will be there for a week.  Do I get the shellac removed before our trip so I don’t end up with peeling nails in Florida, or rock steady for another week and pray it stays on through the ocean and beach?  Decisions, decisions. 

2 comments:

Jade said...

Mine don't peel or crack by week 3 BUT by this time my nails have grown so much it looks like I need a "fill". Just like with acrylic nails. I suggest going in before the vacation so you have pretty nails for the beach. Next time you can see how you do at week 3.

Hope all is well! Love your blog!

Jade- Jade'scafe.blogspot.com

Amanda McD said...

Thanks Jade! Yeah, you can totally see where my nails have grown over the past two weeks. I think I'm going to go in tomorrow and get it removed.