Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s Day

To my Daddy:

029

This day means so much more to me now that I’m an adult than it ever has before.  Words cannot give enough thanks for all the dance competitions, carpooling, and KBBC video taping that you did so selflessly.  Thank you for teaching me how to be a good person, a loving sister and humbled wife.  And thanks for teaching me that a nap can happen anywhere. Smile

Easter 051

 

To Mr. Mac:

0339

Thank for you raising such a loving son.  You have taught him the importance of hard-work, shown a wonderful example of marriage, and accepted me as one of your own.  There is no question that Matt would not be the man he is today without your influence in his life. 

 

To Matty:

I’m sure this day will have a different meaning to us in the future, but for now I’m loving you as the father you are to our furbaby Cooper and uncle you are to Brooks and Mason.  You truly have a HUGE heart and lots of love to give.  I can’t wait to watch the father you become in the next chapter of our lives.  Love you forever.

009

Cortney Ryan Wedding 039

100_1148

100_1139

1 comment:

The Joiners said...

Love this post and can relate to it 100%!