Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last day of school!

Today was our last full day with the students and I have to say, this year has FLOWN by!  I feel like I blinked and now it’s June!  I’m glad that we are looking at the beginning of summer but I have TRULY enjoyed these kids this year and will really miss them next year.  We’re still not sure what we will be teaching next year and I really hope they all are blessed with a great math teacher. 

Here are some pictures I grabbed today after we finished our finals.  Tomorrow we have our “Fun in the Sun” celebration- please pray I survive!

1st period

(Notice the one in the front left, we never saw his eyes)

Students 005

My “special” friend, Tanner

Students 007

2nd period

Students 011

Two of my favs…can’t wait to see them dressed as Katy Tigers in a few years

Students 013

3rd period

Students 014

My CrAzIeSt class…4th period

Students 015

5th period, minus my fav Rudi

Students 001

No comments: