Friday, July 1, 2011

Before and after

Cooper did his LEAST favorite thing yesterday….HAIRCUT!  It had reached a ridiculous point in length, and as much as I hate upsetting him, it just had to be done.  I’m sorry Coopie!

Before the dreaded trip

photo (3)

After…very happy to be going home

photo (2)

And just because he’s my favorite…here is a pic of Cooper’s favorite sleeping spot.  As soon as Matt’s feet hit the floor to get out of bed in the morning Cooper takes his place in the bed.  We do our best sleeping between 6 and 9am and Cooper is the best snuggler.  This picture was taken at 11:30am.  Cooper had NOT gotten out of bed, even to go to the bathroom or eat breakfast.  I MADE him get up and go outside at 11:30 because I was leaving to go meet a friend for lunch.

photo 

I hope my kids get Cooper’s sleeping gene.  Smile

No comments: