Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beautiful

That was how my doctor described my uterus after my surgery on Monday.  Yay!  I guess there is no better way for your uterus to look?!? Lol.  I even have pictures!  But I will spare you those (not that I can really even make out what it’s supposed to be.)

Please know how much I really appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers on Monday.  This was my fifth surgery this year but the first time I ever remember laying on the operating room table.  For some reason I was there for awhile before they put me to sleep and I was really struggling.  I wasn’t scared that he would come back with bad news, (I mean, how much more bad news can we get, right?) but lying on an operating room table for even a few minutes is pretty scary.  I just kept listing in my head of all the people praying for us and knew everything was going to be okay.  Thinking of all of you really helped me, so THANK YOU!

Now, hopefully we will have some good news to report in the near future!  Just curious, how many of you have had their uterus described as “beautiful?” Smile

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is wonderful news! I pray for you two often. I'm so happy to hear your uterus is BEAUTIFUL! I can't say I have ever been told that before. xoxoxo

The Joiners said...

That is great news! I have never heard my uterus described that way, so I'm pretty jealous. My doctor did tell me to relax my uterus once... still haven't figured out how to master that.

Sara said...

YAY FOR A BEAUTIFUL UTERUS!!!!!!!!!!

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
-Deuteronomy 31:8

LOVE YOU

Holly said...

Yay Amanda, great news! I have been praying for you a lot and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Believe it or not my uterus is the reason I ended up in the OR after a long day of labor and my doctor had a few choice words about it that were far from BEAUTIFUL! Yay for a beautiful uterus. :)

lauren.hartman said...

I hope that good news comes soon :) I need some where to long term sub after I graduate ;) So happy for you and I will continue praying for you!! :)