Thursday, May 22, 2014

Katy Red & White Game

Tuesday was Katy's annual spring football game and marked the end of spring football! I'm so happy to have Matt home in the evenings and on the weekends! I love football and all, but having three kids under two at home all day is just so much easier when there's two adults around.  Or three.  Actually I could probably use an entire team of help, but that's another blog post.

Nana and I loaded up the kids and headed to the stadium early so we could hopefully see Matt for a little while before things got started.  We were able to sit in the press box in the air conditioning, which was exactly what we needed with Madeline and Molly.  We were able to spread the blanket out on the floor and they napped and nursed as needed.  And Carter was contained! Lol!




I ran Carter down to the field once the JV game was over and we had lots of time with Matt.  Carter was SO excited to be on the field with Daddy he never stopped smiling.  Coordinators didn't have to coach in the game so Matt was really relaxed and just let Carter run all over the place and play with the players.  He loved just following Matt around and helping Matt coach the kids.  I wish all football games were like this!







The good news is Katy won the game. ;)  And my new favorite picture:

No comments: