Thursday, June 13, 2013

I.Just.Melted.

This may be the most precious thing I have ever seen.

Tuesday night Mama, Laura and Brooxie Kate came over for dinner.  We had a great time (minus a meltdown) and at the end of the meal both kiddos were pretty messy.  We dumped them both in the tub and they thought it was the coolest thing!

Afterwards as I was getting Carter in his jammers Brooks decided that she wanted to wear a diaper like Baby Carter.  Too cute!  Then she asked if she could give Carter his bottle and rock him to sleep.  I melt!  This is her singing rock-a-bye baby to him and giving him his bottle.



I mean, that right there just melted me onto the floor.  I can't handle all of the love and cuteness!! Love, love, LOVE that these two enjoy each others company and love each other so ferociously.

In other cute news:
This brown one has been with us this week while Aunt Sara and Uncle Randy are on their honeymoon (in the Bahamas! Take me back!)  She is so sweet and just gives the best snuggles at night!  I may just keep her :)

Someone's birthday present finally came in! He's not too sure what to think right now, but he has definitely already figured out how to climb over it onto the coffee table.  Uh oh!

Carter is getting really good (at least, IMO) about repeating back to us what we say.  This is the best video I have recently (he gets bashful when I turn the camera on) talking back to me.

We're still in the throws of teething (does it ever end?!?) and were eating our fingers more than any of our food.  Hope those things taste good, buddy! His favorite thing right now is to cover his hands in whatever food he is eating and pull his hair.  We are taking lots of baths over here!

No comments: