Monday, June 10, 2013

Carter's 12-Month/ Family Photos

A few days before Carter's birthday we got together with Missy's SIL, who just got started doing family photography.  She did Missy's maternity and newborn photos and I absolutely fell in love with her pictures.  Here is her facebook page if anyone is in the market for a family photographer.

Deidra was fantastic to work with, scouted out the CUTEST location for us to shoot, and got our pictures back to us super fast.  She even got me some birthday pictures right away so I could have them displayed at his party.  I seriously can't say enough good things about Deidra and Mannion's Memories.

I must put a warning on these photos: you may die from cutest overload when you see some of these pictures.  Those baby blues...yeah, I'm completely melted.  I'm telling you, he's going to break some hearts one day.  (click on the pictures to enlarge)








Now- how will I ever decide which pictures to display and frame??? 

No comments: