Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, Carter Ryan!!


Monkey, Carter Man, Baby Boy, Pumpkin, Buddy...look how far we've come!!  I cannot, cannot, cannot BELIVE you are ONE WHOLE YEAR OLD!! Wow! 12 months we've been together, and I can't decide if it seems like I've only had you for a second, or if you've been here my entire life.  At times this past year seemed to take forever, and at other times it seemed to be moving in overdrive.

I'm having a hard time finding the words to describe my emotions right now...proud (of all three of us!), sentimental, happy, thankful, loved.  I'm so blessed to be your Mama and I'm so thankful for God's timing and wisdom.  He really knew what He was doing when He put all of us together!  And, baby boy, I'm proud.  I'm so proud of us.  I'm proud of your Daddy, and of me, and mostly of you.  Every time you smile, or wave, or even when you are napping, I'm so proud to be your Mama.

Carter Ryan- Thank you for changing me for the better, and making me into the best version of myself. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.  Thank you for forgiving my imperfections and for turning everyday moments into something magical.  I love you.

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living, 
My baby you'll be. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been a year of really highs and really lows. Through it all, the McDaniels have been a beacon for everything good in life. Love really does make the world go around.