Saturday, December 15, 2012

Regionals: Katy vs Cy Ranch

I feel the need to get this posted before today's game against Cibolo Steele.  I'm missing my first football game ever to stay home with my sick Monkey, but thankfully the game is on TV.  GO KATY!  GO DEFENSE!! 

Last Saturday Katy played Cy Ranch at Rice Stadium for the Regional Finals and WON 70-21!! Whoo hoo! 






The game was a hot one (in December, ugh!) but thankfully we snagged some seats at the top underneath the shade.  Carter Man slept almost the ENTIRE GAME! He has never napped for that long; I'm telling you he LOVES the loud noise and excitement of the games!  So much so that he has to fall asleep to handle it all, lol!



To be honest, I haven't really been that nervous for any games this season until this week.  Obviously you don't get this far into the playoffs without being a little nervous, but now it seems like every time I think of the upcoming game my heart beats a little faster and my hands start to shake.  I know this game means a lot to so many people, but I just have to believe that it means more to the players and coaches than anyone else.  It would be terrible to get this far and lose so I know each loss would hurt worse and worse than the last.  At this point you have to just buckle down and do what you need to do to win the game, because losing would just be too devastating.

Good luck to my coach today! Good luck to the players and prayers to all of the fans for a safe trip.  GO KATY!! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

He is too cute for words! I love that blonde hair!