Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Card 2012

One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is going to the mailbox everyday and opening everyone's Christmas card.  My friends were on the ball this year and got their cards out early, but I'm just glad ours made it out BEFORE Christmas, lol.

I had a hard time figuring out our cards this year.  The pictures came from a photoshoot we did with the McDaniel's a few weeks ago that I just LOVE! We can thank Perfectly Posh Photography for those :)  I think nothing stuck out at me because I just keep going back to last years card.  Nothing will beat that :)

Here is our card this year I made on Shutterfly and scored 50% off on:
Front:
Back:

I hung our cards up in the kitchen this year over our window; I actually have more but I'm out of clothespins.  I wanted them to be displayed somehow and this is all I could creatively come up with...ribbon and clothespins! Oh well, it will work and it was free!! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I saw a clothes pin wreath on Pinterest I am going to attempt to make before next year! Now, my mantle is covered in cards lol