Friday, December 7, 2012

A Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Shower

Last Sunday I had the privilege of throwing a baby shower with my sister-in-law, Sara, for our sister-in-law, Stephanie! Stephanie is due with our second nephew at the end of January.  It can't come soon enough! I'm so ready to get my hands on this little guy and kiss all over those sweet cheeks!  I think I'm developing a slight addiction to babies. :)

Sara suggested an Eric Carle theme and once we did a little Googling, Pinteresting and Etsying we decided on A Very Hungry Caterpillar for the baby shower theme.  It ended up being SUPER cute, at least I think so.

Baby Boy Dos was spoiled with enough diapers and wipes to last awhile, a few new outfits (I guess ALL of his outfits will be new but these are new to Stephanie too), plenty of pacis and lots more.  This is my second baby shower to attend since having Carter and they are just so much more fun now!  I loved getting to see all the gifts and making a mental list of all the things I need for Carter, lol! And all of the clothes just looked so tiny...are they really that small when they are brand new?!?  I can't believe I already forgot how teeny tiny they are!

Here is the picture overload:
















Baby Boy Numero Dos-
Your Uncle Matty and I love you so very much.  Please know that you have the BEST big brother in the world, and your parents are pretty cool too.  We can't wait to meet you and watch you grow up.  Carter is so excited to have a "little" baby to love on and tell all of his secrets to.  :)
See you soon! 
Aunt Mandy

No comments: