Thursday, December 6, 2012

Katy vs LaPorte

I feel like all I blog about anymore is football...I promise I have a long list of things to blog about.  More to come!

Saturday Katy played LaPorte for the regional semis and WON 55-10!  Whoo hoo!  This game was redemption since LaPorte knocked us out of the playoffs last year with a 9-7 win over Thanksgiving.  Not fun and it has not been a fun offseason since then, so this win was extra special.

The game was played at Reliant again which was so nice not to have to worry about the weather with a baby.  You want to know what is not nice- the $10 parking, $6 Diet Coke and $10 pizza.  So glad we live to play another week in a different stadium- one with free parking and food that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for.



Matt was pretty amped all week about the game and just could not settle down Friday night.  I swear this job is taking years off his life.  Or at least the cause for his grey hair! It was a relief that we came out strong and scored at-will the first half and held them to only 10 points- only 3 of which the defense was responsible for.




Carter again had a ball.  Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Robby came to the game with Mason so Carter got some cousin lovin' in as well.  I want to remember that during the 3rd quarter Nana and I took Brooks and Mason up to the concourse to walk around (Nana also had Carter) and Brooks and Mason wanted to hold each others hands!  I was on one end holding Brooks, who held Mason's hand who held Nana's hand.  It was just the cutest thing in the world!  Of course I don't have a picture since I was busy holding hands, but I just want to carve that memory into my heart forever.  So sweet to see them playing together and having such a good time.


Next up, Cy Ranch Saturday at Rice Stadium.  3 down, 3 to go!

1 comment:

Shelly Phig said...

Cute pics. We are going to the game this weekend. Hopefully we'll see y'all there so I can squeeze Carter