Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful for our Heavenly Father, whose blessings I don't deserve but will eternally be grateful for

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is my rock

I am thankful for this little turkey who lights up my life

I am thankful for the sweetest pup on the planet who keeps my legs warm at night and keeps such good watch over baby

I am thankful for our loving families, especially for the love (and spoiling!) they have shown our son

I am thankful for best friends that I can call in the middle of the night or for no reason at all

I am thankful for the cutest niece and nephew(s) there ever were

And last but most certainly not least, I'm thankful for Diet Coke for making me pleasant to be around :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! He looks SOOO cute in these pictures. I'm thankful for yall making such a beautiful boy!!!