Sunday, November 11, 2012

Regular Season Wrap-Up

Friday marked our last regular season game so we are officially district champs and in the play-offs! Whoo hoo!!

Katy 48 - Klein 7
Katy 23 - Alief Taylor 9
Katy 63 - The Woodlands 10
Katy 62 - Morton Ranch 24
Katy 70 - Mayde Creek 7
Katy 56 - Taylor 7
Katy 38 - Seven Lakes 13
Katy 62 - Strake Jesuit 7
Katy 35 - Cinco Ranch 21
Katy 41 - Memorial 6

I feel like the regular season has FLOWN by, but I'm definitely not ready to have my husband back, lol! He needs to work for 6 more weeks or he will be so miserable we won't want to be around him.  Here's to 6 weeks of free work! :(






It's been so fun having Carter at the games this year and I know that it's just going to get better (and harder!) with him in future seasons.  We've been blessed with some really great weather this season and I just PRAY it continues into the play-offs.  Hopefully we don't have any freezing or rainy games coming up! I stressed a lot while I was pregnant about having a baby at all the games and it being too hot/cold/loud for him but it has all worked out so well!  He loves the crowd and noise and sleeps so good when it's time.  He's a huge hit and if I weren't nursing him I swear I wouldn't get to hold him the entire game...he's definitely the star of the show!




Matt's new job as Defensive Coordinator is really going good.  I didn't think it was possible but he's working longer hours than previous seasons (about 100 hours a week!) Thankfully being home allows me to run up to the school during the day to see him for lunch, drop something off or hang out during sub-varsity games.  Matt's much more stressed this year but I think he's handling it well.  Especially when you factor in that we just had a baby!  I'm so proud of the work he's doing and, although I miss him, I love that he's happy and doing a job that brings him so much joy while he's away from home.









Our first game is this Thursday against Houston Westbury at Butler Stadium.  Hopefully it's the first of 6 road trips in the next 6 weeks...all leading to Cowboy Stadium on the 22nd! Let's go Tigers!

No comments: