Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ramblings


  • i had the most stressful week of my life last week.  i think it's going to take me this whole week to recover.
  • i'm not okay with christmas lights, decorations, music, commercials, etc everywhere.  it was JUST halloween...poor thanksgiving.  one more week people, then all of this will be okay.
  • carter man has 2 teeth!!! 
  • it's hard dressing a baby for cooler weather.  i feel like all the layers bunch up and are uncomfortable for them.  
  • i had some seriously good sister time with stephanie this weekend.  so overdue and so needed.  
  • on monday when i was watching brooks carter started crying.  she reached over in the car and held his hand and said "don't cry baby carter."  i melted there on the spot.
  • our game this week is going to be coooold.  i'm not okay with this...and it means carter will need to stay home :(
  • i think i'm the only person on the planet who does not enjoy thanksgiving food.  i don't eat turkey or stuffing or anything pumpkin.  if i ever host at my house again we will eat fajitas and quesadillas.  or french toast and fried egg sandwiches.  yum. 
  • i think my husband has a crush on johnny manziel aka johnny football.  i'm willing to bet he's not the only one.
  • laying next to carter on the bed and "talking" to him and making him laugh is seriously my favorite part of the day.  
  • baby boy is still not rolling.  he is thisclose to sitting by himself but refuses to roll.  whatever.  he'll figure it out before kindergarten. 
  • i went grocery shopping at 9:30pm monday night and it was glorious.  i could blare my music in the car, be by myself and take my time shopping, and not run into 1,000 other carts/people while i was there.  this might be my new routine.
  • my favorites on dancing with the stars this year are shawn and derek.  

No comments: