Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crockpot Henny Penny Chicken

I’m linking up with Kelly’s Korner today in her Crockpotalooza.  We do lot’s of Crock Pot dinners during football season.  I’m usually ready to eat about 6 and Coach usually gets home around 9 or 10 so the Crock Pot is an easy solution for us. 

Henny Penny Chicken is my go-to recipe because it literally takes no thought or prep.  You can use frozen chicken, it uses ingredients I always have around the house, and you can cook it as long as you like.  SO EASY!

Ingredients:

  • as many chicken tenderloins as you like (I typically use about 6 from the frozen bags)
  • I can of the family size cream of chicken soup
  • Lemon pepper

Place all chicken and soup in crock pot, top with lemon pepper.  Cook on low at least 4 hours, up to 12 hours.  I usually serve over white rice with some sort of veggie. 

Seriously, it doesn’t get any easier than that!

1 comment:

Abramyan Avenue said...

Sounds delicious and easy..my kind of meal!
thanks for sharing!
-april